Innovate is must. That is the mantra of many fast moving and successful companies, especially in this world of high-speed interconnectivity. The question which any organizations faces problems to stay relevant in today’s competition environment and how to establish a culture of innovation and creative problem solving. Design thinking, an approach to both innovation and creative problem solving is becoming the go to approach for forward thinking organizations. Design thinking is an iterative approach to solve the problems with cross-functional teams led by facilitators. This course presents an introduction to the design thinking approach and mindset using highly interactive exercises that give the participants a flavor for some of the techniques and methods of design thinking that waken the innovative and problem-solving abilities within each of us.
1.To Understand the concepts of design thinking approaches
2. To recognize the latest and future issues and challenges in innovation.
3.To apply both critical thinking and design thinking in parallel to solve problems
4.To apply some design thinking concepts to their daily work.
5.To propose a concrete, feasible viable and relevant innovation challenge.
1.Dr. D.D. Vyas –Registrar, Atmiya University
2.Dr. G.D. Acharya-Professor Emeritus, Atmiya University
3. Dr. Parag Rabara – Associate Professor, Atmiya University
4. Mr. Dhaval Vora - Assistant Professor, Atmiya University
5.Mr. Pratik Kikani- Assistant Professor, Atmiya University
6. Mr. Piyush Kashiyani- Assistant Professor, Atmiya University
7. Mr. Rahul vora- Assistant Professor, Atmiya University
8.Mr. Bhavin Patel- Assistant Professor, Atmiya University
9.Dr. Amisha Gilani - Assistant Professor, Atmiya University
10.Dr. Alpa Joshi-- Assistant Professor, Atmiya University
11. Mr. Paras Parmar-- Assistant Professor, Atmiya University